Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Info About Echizento

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 51 / Views: 2,053Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
United States
6276 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  12:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bob L to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
All,

Our friend Echizento - Ron - is in a tough battle with COVID-19. He and his wife contracted it a couple weeks back. She is still hospitalized and, it seems, is slowly recovering.

However, Ron's situation is apparently even more serious.

I would normally be inclined to keep something like this private rather than making a public announcement. However, I feel I'm respecting Ron's wishes here. The following is from an email he managed to send me today: "Please, my friend, pray for me and ask my friends at CCF to do the same."

Let's hope to see Ron posting here again very soon.

Thanks.

Bob
Edited by Bob L
01/22/2022 12:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
3905 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  1:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add january1may to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Best wishes!
Pillar of the Community
United States
967 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  1:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add travelcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will pray for a speedy recovery. My family, as well just got over it.

Best Wishes Ron and family.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
178 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nemlas to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Prayers up.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2896 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for letting us know!
Paul Bulgerin
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17200 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He's got my prayers ,I've been there and I was incapacitated for a long time before starting to feel myself again .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5973 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best wish's to Ron and his wife hope both get better.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Spain
2560 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Palouche to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting this Bob...
I spoke with Ron last Sunday and he basically said he could only get out of bed for a few minutes at a time!...

Keep strong Ron we are all thinking of you....

Learn More...
United States
23268 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ron, it isn't your time yet--we need you here bud. Get better soon!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
1016 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biancasdad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Prayers for healing to you both.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
44668 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes for a full speedy recovery to both Echizento and his wife,hang in there you guys
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
4773 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ron, I wish you all the best and hope you recover and are back on here doing your thing as soon as possible. I'm praying for a full recovery for you and the Mrs!

Thanks for posting this Bob!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United Kingdom
755 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  6:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Novicius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for letting us know, Bob. Prayers for Ron and his wife going up for a full and safe recovery.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I sure hope they fully recover. Terrible news.
In my prayers and thoughts.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2394 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very sorry to hear about that. Best wishes for a speedy return to full health for both of you.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
414 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JohnConduitt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes, Echizento, hope you're both better soon.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 51 / Views: 2,053Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: