Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Info About Echizento

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 51 / Views: 2,235Next Topic
Page: of 4
Learn More...
United States
23704 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  11:52 am  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your well wishes, it means a lot to me. I am back home now after spending 14 days in the ICU. I have a long road to recovery to go. Sadly the virus took my wife, this year would have been over 50th anniversary.
Learn More...
United States
23722 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh Ron I'm so very sorry to hear that about your wife. My heart goes out to you.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
2311 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very happy to have you back and better!

I'm sorry to hear you lost your wife and pray for grace and strength as you move ahead.
"Nummi rari mira sunt, si sumptus ferre potes." - Christophorus filius Scotiae
Pillar of the Community
United States
6327 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bob L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So glad you are home and recovering, my friend. But that gladness is tempered by your loss. I hope it helps to know how many people - directly in your life, and here in cyberspace - care about you and are hoping you find strength and well-being.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Spain
2568 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Palouche to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ron...So nice to see "echizento" posting again...Really missed you!...I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Ron my sincere condolences...50 years!...Wow but I'm sure you had some beautiful/wonderful times...A big big hug from me and my family....Take care you...
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21880 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So sorry for your loss Ron, Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17462 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
14 days in ICU is terrible enough for you but then to lose your wife of 50 years is devastating enough for any guy to handle . What can I say but try to hang in there . Be strong and take care of yourself .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
972 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add travelcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My heart felt condolences Ron. Please reach out if there is anything we can do for you.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6013 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  3:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to see you back and posting, every sorry to hear about your wife, I know how you feel I have been married for 52 years.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4635 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Greatly saddened to hear of your loss, Ron. Take solace in the knowledge that through your memories love endures beyond such a parting.

Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2394 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow that's tough. Can't imagine the loss. Hard to know what to say. Glad you pulled through and sincere condolences.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United Kingdom
769 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Novicius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Echizento. It is great to hear that you are now on the road to recovery.

Sincere condolences on the sad loss of your wife. May you be given the strength to weather the coming weeks and months.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2904 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My sympathies to you on the loss of your wife.
Paul Bulgerin
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Totally at a loss for words. Sympathy for your pain and sorrow. I cannot imagine what your are going through. Prayers and sincere thoughts go out to you and certainly all who love her in your world.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Edited by TNG
02/05/2022 6:54 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2131 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2022  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Check RK55's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add RK55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Echizento, I am glad you are recovering, but my heart is saddened with the loss of your wife. Keep strong and continue to let us know your progress.

God Bless
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 51 / Views: 2,235Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: