Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1915 P 1c DDO Maybe The Great Grand Daddy Or, Dare I Say It The Emperor Of Lincoln Cents

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 532Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
163 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  5:25 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm aware the probability of this is so far out there it's laughable but If the 1969s DDO is the Granddaddy and the 1955p DDO king I say they had to come from a long proud line or not u tell me because I'm sure anymore as we are all aware lol.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58041 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  5:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just tired from working all of a life, between hands and pockets. Worked hard at its job and now you have it.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
68834 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Must agree. Just a spender.
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
U have what Coop? Don't leave me hanging here I need a straight answer here do I shed tears of joy or tears of defeat? Come on man I need to know? I'm dying here
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Come on did I even look at it, it a counter clockwise rotation showing clear seperation
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Click on an image and pull it up because it's there on all devices best seen on 15 just south or between trust or God clearly 2 I and liberty above liberty brother if you ain't seeing that there is a serious issue at hand
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1165 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  6:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
O k, what you are saying is that this 107-year-old beat up, torcherd, ran over, coin is a DDO that no site or person has ever seen before.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4967 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A well circulated Lincoln Wheat cent worth face value.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8981 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, just seeing severe circulation flattening on the devices giving the appearance of doubling. I do not see a DDO here, just a very worn out coin.
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  11:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Spencerj.... If you really feel as though you have something special, feel free to take it into your local coin dealer/shop & get their opinion.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58041 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just like an aging person, they show the battle scars of working in the past. Now they are enjoying the time remaining. For a coin, that is a lot longer than for us.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Valued Member
United States
99 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wheatman77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just a regular 1915 cent worth $1.75
Pillar of the Community
United States
619 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CentSation to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Desperate for attention? Get yourself a pet.
Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves -- Witch Hunt
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
68834 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  10:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Garbage coin, let's move on.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1728 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
liberty above liberty brother if you ain't seeing that there is a serious issue at hand

I guess we have a serious issue at hand...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7809 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  05:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Worn out face value coin.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 532Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: