Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Negative Ebay Feedback Rating?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 422Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1286 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  6:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well, that's a first for me to see. https://www.ebay.com/itm/394067588668

Until I read his feedback, of three bidders. What's even more puzzling is someone with a four digit feedback was taken for over $200.00. Guess it took them that long to realize the riff-raff out there, which is quite abundant on the site, when they should have passed on by.
ANA member - PAN Member - BCCS Member
There are no problems only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Valued Member
United States
127 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's the first time I've ever seen that as well. And he's selling a few average coins for absurd amounts of money.

Ebay really should be more proactive with sellers like this. He's sold two things and got negative feedback on both. That should be the end of his account if it were me.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
68834 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  6:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First for me too. Chuckle.
Learn More...
Australia
14352 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  04:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Long ago, you needed to attain negative-5 feedback before auto-eviction.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Learn More...
United States
38593 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Long ago, you needed to attain negative-5 feedback before auto-eviction.
...and buyers could get negative feedback.
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
See what CCF members have for sale (click here)
Valued Member
United States
118 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrhakfbacon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Funny. Intresting post.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4777 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Adam_E to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What's even more puzzling is someone with a four digit feedback was taken for over $200.00. Guess it took them that long to realize the riff-raff out there, which is quite abundant on the site, when they should have passed on by

Buying from new members is pretty safe nowadays. I've purchased several 3-4 figure lots from new members without issue. Even if I did, though, ebay would 100% refund your money if the item was never shipped. I've had that happen a couple times before and again, no problem at all.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10498 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
and buyers could get negative feedback

Back then you could actually contact ebay members who were bidding on something and warn them but I guess that feature was abused and removed.
1883-O Nut
United States
46 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SamuelPickwick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This new thread gives me déjà vu.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20695 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2022  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And one more reason I stay away from that place.
just carl
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 422Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: