Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2022-P Lincoln Bank Rolls .

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 862Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18253 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2022  9:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well here it is almost the middle of June and my bank still doesn't have any 22-p Lincoln rolls .
Tony

For Butch & Jim rest in peace .
Bedrock of the Community
United States
47474 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  04:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I heard there is still a coin shortage
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2495 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  06:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in Southwest Virginia and this is about when the new coins start showing up for me. It's been consistently this way for the last several years.
-makecents-
Valued Member
United States
111 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinnewcomer1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have seen here in the NYC area only circulated 2022 P Lincoln cents - most AU. A few low mint state but nothing worth keeping. Since about March I have come across 6 or 7. Hopefully with the two boxes of cents I got three weeks ago I will come across new 2022 Ps. I have found in the past two years they have come later in the year.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2495 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have yet to see my first 2022 Lincoln cent in any bankroll, only those posted on here.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
652 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JTCC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had found only two 22-P cents in circulation, one AU stained, one UNC.
Plenty of 22-D rolls in my area though.
Learn More...
United States
118567 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2022  10:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If not for my Mint set, I would not know what a 22-P LSC looked like.
Valued Member
United States
69 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2022  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinhunter58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's weird. I've seen rolls of them here in SC. Both P and D, but mostly P.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2495 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2022  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still, not the first one....

Have you ran across any yet, T-BOP?
-makecents-
Edited by -makecents-
09/19/2022 7:39 pm
Valued Member
United States
91 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2022  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nycstlrr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had 4 and opened 2. Might as well dump the other 2 as bad as the coins look. Photo shows what they look like.
Learn More...
United States
118567 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 862Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: