Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay Delivered But Not Received

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 514Next Topic  
Valued Member
Lebanon
411 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2022  08:00 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello
I purshased a coin on ebay .The shipping is a priority shipping inside germany .I received a notification that the package was delivered however I didnt receive it . If you track the number on the post office website , it doesn't say where it was delivered or to whom it was handed over ( neighbour for ex) .
What do you advice to do ?
Thx very much for your help
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8908 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2022  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your problem may be close to home.
Last Christmas I attempted to send you a package for this site's Secret Santa event.
The German government decided there was 1.2 euro duty due.
After three months and six delivery notices the parcel was refused and returned to me.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Bedrock of the Community
United States
25600 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2022  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We have the same problem here. It is a problem with the postal carrier not delivering to the correct address but saying they delivered it as addressed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1968 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2022  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratman4762 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
We have the same problem here. It is a problem with the postal carrier not delivering to the correct address but saying they delivered it as addressed.

And then there's the shady seller who sends a garbage package to a random address in your zipcode. Package shows as delivered. Here in the States, I had to go to Post Office, get an official (documented and rubber stamped) record of what address it was delivered to and submit to Ebay to get my money back (didn't matter that the Seller had ZERO feedback)
Valued Member
Lebanon
411 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2022  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The problem was solved, the seller was very helpful and the post delivered the item after 2 days.
@DBM I'm sorry to hear that really sorry,I didn't receive any of the notices, I was waiting for the gift also and I said maybe it got lost and I tried to contact the admin maybe he has received a tracking number but I didn't hear from him ....anyway thank you very much for the gift
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 514Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: