Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1979 Susan B Anthony Dollar Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 624Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
51 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  09:13 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Vanillacake to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Looking for recommendations on value?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17445 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not the best photos for grading but if it is uncirculated in the MS 63 range,
it might be worth 3-4 dollars. If it has been circulated, it is worth $1.00.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14102 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  09:44 am  Show Profile   Check Dearborn's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your coin looks like a far date (Narrow Rim) so it would be worth about $1.00. If it were the Near date (Wide rim) up to $10.00 in circulated condition, ($30-$50 in uncirculated condition).
The one you want to find if your looking for a valuable one will be the PROOF Type II San Francisco minted coin.
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vanillacake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all. I believe it is the wide rim?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14102 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14102 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14102 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  10:14 am  Show Profile   Check Dearborn's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In the future, please try to crop your images to the coin edge and have it rotated up right (Like the images I just posted)
The images I just posted up were taken from my cell phone, so it is reasonably easy to properly orient them.
Edited by Dearborn
09/25/2022 10:14 am
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vanillacake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vanillacake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I uploaded a closer pic
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14102 Posts
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  10:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vanillacake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 624Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: