Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1912 S Lincoln Wheat Cent Edited For Better Pictures.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 396Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
211 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  3:12 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add KerryKz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Working on my grading skills.. give me opinions

Edited by KerryKz
10/08/2022 08:22 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
47386 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
give me opinions

Always remove coins from 2x2 before taking photos. Post in focus photos.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
73356 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sharper images, please.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9948 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Would love to assess. Better photos needed. Thanks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1967 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Title mintmark is a Denver, pic shows San Francisco mintmark... Nice semi key date... Barring better pictures, I call a VF-20/25ish...
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18283 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2022  02:42 am  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a nice semi-key date! Solid F12 from what I can see.
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Edited by BadThad
10/08/2022 02:43 am
Valued Member
United States
211 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2022  07:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KerryKz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry I was sleepy posting this.. going to edit to better pics and correct title. Wow
Bedrock of the Community
United States
47386 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2022  08:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry,pics are not any better. Still blurry.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
United States
13322 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2022  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
try this

1. remove coin from holder if possible
2. turn off flash
3. place coin on flat surface with indirect natural light. maybe a window sill in a cloudy day
4. move phone about 3in from coin
5. zoom in using your fingers until the coin comes into focus
6. hold phone steady. if you cant then place something on either side of the coin at that distance and lay phone on top. this will hold it steady and allow you to zoom and take the photo without any blurring

Bedrock of the Community
United States
25630 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2022  09:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-20 details, cleaned.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
73356 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2022  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still too dark to see surface details clearly.
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 396Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: