Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

CAPS Capsules & Albums

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 29Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Ham1947's Avatar
United States
1305 Posts
 Posted Today  46M ago Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Ham1947 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Many years ago I completed the CAPS 1800's Type Set and the Caps 1900's & 2000's Type Set (over 100 coins). I have since sold all the coins in the 2 albums. I have the empty CAPS albums, cover sleeves, and several CAPS coin capsules.
I want to sell what is left. Any suggestions?
Pillar of the Community
Vector Ze's Avatar
United States
647 Posts
 Posted Today  28M ago  Show Profile   Check Vector Ze's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Vector Ze to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love the CAPs albums and have three of them. I'm currently in a financial squeeze, so I'm not buying much of anything. But this forum seems like a likely place to find a buyer.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 29Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums