Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

If I Ask For Coins At The Bank Guess What Happens.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 4,211Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Bm0ney's Avatar
Canada
1005 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2012  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sixthcents, I take bundles and my paycheck in to the closest bank to my house. I pick up boxes when I am out and about running errands/appointments from other banks.
Every box of pennies I get is over half copper coins that do not get returned.
Nickels are usually a quarter nickel and the stores love them $20.00 at a time.
Pillar of the Community
Bm0ney's Avatar
Canada
1005 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2012  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This thread was started seriously to add to my posts by answering questions.
Pillar of the Community
Bm0ney's Avatar
Canada
1005 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2012  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The store I work for uses one box of pennies and nickels a month. I keep a box of each in the safe at all times.
Any general store I am at that says "I am getting low on ___ coins" gets whatever I can supply them.
  Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 4,211Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums