| Author |
Replies: 11 / Views: 263 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9813 Posts |
I have been getting this a lot lately, if I close out every thing it may go away but always comes back , any help please. 
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
21893 Posts |
I get the same thing occasionally but I just close the site and click back on and it seems OK.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
9813 Posts |
Yes that's ok but you loss every thing you typed in.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1728 Posts |
Sometimes I just click refresh after a few seconds and the post goes through fine afterwards 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2208 Posts |
you are not alone--i get it also--just now got it again when I clicked on "show entire smile list"  --it went away 
|
|
Forum Dad
 United States
24230 Posts |
Been fighting off bot attacks for a couple of days now. I've been working on it.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
9813 Posts |
Good to know Bobby , it's just not me.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2208 Posts |
starting up again with error 520--
Edited by mikev50 Yesterday 2:22 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
6898 Posts |
On any Internet forum where you type into a box, I have always found it wise to Select All, Copy prior to hitting Post. That way if the server chokes for any reason, you can just paste your post into a text app for another attempt.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3805 Posts |
Been happening a lot to me, thanks Bobby for addressing the issues. I normally just wait awhile and try again, and haven't lost anything in whatever post I'm making. Quote: I have always found it wise to Select All, Copy prior to hitting Post. I agree, Brandmeister. If I'm making a longer post, which I often do, I usually compose it in MS Word so if anything happens I can just copy/paste again.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2443 Posts |
It's happened to me too when I click Submit. I return to the last tab I started, and all my typing is still there, so I have to hit Submit again. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2208 Posts |
thanks Bobby for helping out 
Edited by mikev50 Today 16M ago
|
| |
Replies: 11 / Views: 263 |
|