| Author |
Replies: 5 / Views: 137 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
6901 Posts |
Working my way slowly (and quietly) through the backlog. I believe this 1949-D nickel has a repunched mint mark. I checked Variety Vista and Wexler. Unfortunately, there are many similar RPM for that year, and the listings don't have many markers.  Seller's pics:   Edited by Brandmeister Today 3H 37M ago
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79155 Posts |
Could be an unlisted RPM. Nice find. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195742 Posts |
Interesting find. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107086 Posts |
nice RPM (with iky green stuff)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1838 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8994 Posts |
I like RPM-001. There is a die dot inside the mm but possibly in the punch because I feel like I see it in other RPM's but also, circled in red, an anomaly that matches. The actual rotated RPM and location look good too. RPM-001 Link. http://varietyvista.com/05%20JN%20R...%201949D.htm
-makecents-
|
| |
Replies: 5 / Views: 137 |
|