Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Post Your Stories & Pix Of Found Money

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3,588 / Views: 189,671Next Topic
Page: of 240
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79200 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 9M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
tonight I picked $1.10, that's the 7th night of the month for $1+, and that's a dollar-ten closer to $5K.


Awesome!
Errers and Varietys.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195821 Posts
 Posted Today  7H 19M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
tonight I picked $1.10, that's the 7th night of the month for $1+, and that's a dollar-ten closer to $5K...
Excellent!

Quote:
...unless I find some higher denomination FRNs soon, the run up to $5K is going to stretch into october.


Quote:
in the meantime I have to figure out how I'm going to work my schedule & still have room in my nights for the kitties & money-hunting... but, like I said, milestone first. I want it, I've earned it, when I achieve it then i'll assess everything. this is a big change and I need to make it happen with as little tumult & resistance as possible.
I am sure you will adapt and thrive!
Pillar of the Community
MrPink2018's Avatar
United States
2718 Posts
 Posted Today  17M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that's the plan.
  Replies: 3,588 / Views: 189,671Next Topic
Page: of 240

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Forums