| Author |
Replies: 12 / Views: 315 |
|
|
New Member
United States
25 Posts |
|
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195906 Posts |
All I can offer is that NumisMedia lists it at $4,310 and PCGS at $4,500. CAC is probably worth something to the right buyer. 
|
|
New Member
United States
39 Posts |
A coin of the exact same grade, die variety, and w/ a CAC sticker sold at auction last year on heritage for $3840. I think this one might get a little bump up for the provenance.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1360 Posts |
What a beautiful coin! I own a few gold coins, but I don't have a "CC" in my collection. What's the backstory on the coin? Thanks for sharing. Good luck if you decide to sell.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
981 Posts |
There were two recent sales on ebay, both 62 CAC, and both went for $4,490 and change.
|
|
New Member
 United States
25 Posts |
I am selling this one for $4,000 currently... I figured that was a fair amount. But I keep getting $3,800 offers or less.
|
|
New Member
 United States
25 Posts |
Appreciate all the feedback.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79225 Posts |
Nice coin! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
6442 Posts |
$4,000 seems like a reasonable price, since your buyer won't have to pay any auction fee. If you are patient you should eventually find a buyer. It's a quality coin. Or, if you get enough posts to qualify you can list your coin in the CCF "for sale" forum.
|
|
New Member
United States
29 Posts |
Check recent auction figures on Heritage Auctions and Coinfacts. Keep in mind the 20% bidder premium.
|
|
New Member
 United States
25 Posts |
Can I just post this in the CFF sale forum or does that need to get approved first?
|
|
New Member
 United States
25 Posts |
Besides ebay or the auction houses, or the local coin shops... is there any other options to sell this coin where I can get reasonable offers?
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195906 Posts |
Quote: Can I just post this in the CFF sale forum or does that need to get approved first? Buy/Sell/Trade RulesQuote:Besides ebay or the auction houses, or the local coin shops... is there any other options to sell this coin where I can get reasonable offers? You might want to try to find a local coin show. That will give you the opportunity to engage multiple dealers.
|
| |
Replies: 12 / Views: 315 |
|