Nice pictures. I hope my coin/medal look half as good in hand as your photos. I'm awaiting the UPS delivery which is supposed to occur within the next 2 hours.
Quote: Was that ever announce with the signed card? Nice!
It was announced with the dime but they didn't say much about it. I didn't hear anything for the next coins. I assume they have been in all of them. That is the first picture I have seen but I haven't been looking either.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use