| Author |
Replies: 42 / Views: 1,527 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
744 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1703 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3284 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
  United States
195915 Posts |
Season 96 - Round 1Coin Purchased By:
jbuck in June 20181973 Eisenhower Dollar Final Results!Mrhakfbacon $13.50
mrwhatisit $15.00
mtuma3 $17.00
ttkoo $17.50
Joshu - a $18.00
macmercury $18.50
loonielewy $19.00
Keith67 $19.50
ijn1944 $20.00
upstate $20.50 <- Invalid Guess
mcshilling $21.00
triggersmob $22.00
HondoB $23.00
muddler $24.00
nfine $25.00
nickelsearcher $26.00
SaturnD51 $27.00
GMS5 $28.00
psuman08 $29.00
igwt79 $30.00
herbaby $31.00
bill069 $32.00
AcesKings $33.00
Petespockets55 $34.00
perfessor $35.00
flag4 $36.00 <- Runner Up, 10 points!
Greasy Fingers $38.00 <- Runner Up, 10 points!
RK55 $40.00 <- Runner Up, 10 points!
Chase007 $44.00 <- Runner Up, 10 points!
collectinsince65 $45.00 <- Winner! 20 Points!
Final Price $49.00
|
|
Moderator
  United States
195915 Posts |
Season 96 Leaderboardcollectinsince65 20
Chase007 10
flag4 10
Greasy Fingers 10
RK55 10
AcesKings 5
bill069 5
GMS5 5
herbaby 5
HondoB 5
igwt79 5
ijn1944 5
Joshu - a 5
Keith67 5
loonielewy 5
macmercury 5
mcshilling 5
Mrhakfbacon 5
mrwhatisit 5
mtuma3 5
muddler 5
nfine 5
nickelsearcher 5
perfessor 5
Petespockets55 5
psuman08 5
SaturnD51 5
triggersmob 5
ttkoo 5
upstate 5
|
|
Moderator
  United States
195915 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
  United States
195915 Posts |
This was just another ebay Buy It Now purchase. I liked it more than others that may have been cheaper.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3508 Posts |
Quote: I liked it more than others that may have been cheaper. That's all that matters! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15932 Posts |
Gonratulations to collectinsince65 for the round win.  Lovely Ike jbuck - I was way off on my guess - taking time now to adjust my GTP crystal ball. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2450 Posts |
I keep missing this contest. I get no warning that this thread is active.  All I get when I log on here is constantly: Post this, Post that, Post your coin with a nose, Post your coin with shoes. You get what I mean! Very Frustrating; I would love to get rid of my "Recent Topics" list. 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
195915 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
  United States
195915 Posts |
Season 96 - Round 2Guessing Deadline:
3 PM EDT (Forum Time) on Wednesday, 7 October 2026Coin Purchased By:
perfessor in August 20261935-S Mercury Dime
|
| |
Replies: 42 / Views: 1,527 |