| Author |
Replies: 73 / Views: 1,514 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
You won't find many coins with women wearing glasses, so I'll post this one. Yes, Keith, it's from Thailand.  1975 Thailand 1 baht - 75th Anniversary of birth of Princess Mother, Srinagarindra 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107434 Posts |
very nice Thailand coin Triggers!
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79294 Posts |
Very good, triggersmob!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Ok, I know the topic says "wearing glasses", but this one sort of fits the topic, Henrik Wergeland wore the glasses about 200 years ago. 2008 Norway 10 Kroner - Henrik Wergeland's characteristic glasses and signature. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrik_Wergeland
Edited by triggersmob Today 6H 35M ago
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6875 Posts |
Quote: Ok, I know the topic says "wearing glasses", I'll give you a pass
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6875 Posts |
2013 USA dollar 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: I'll give you a pass Thank you, kind sir.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Another one with a women wearing glasses. 2022-S USA quarter dollar - Nina Otero-Warren  There are about 3 more with women wearing glasses in that series from later years, which I sadly don't have.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6875 Posts |
2024 US quarter 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107434 Posts |
very nice adds Triggers and Keith
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107434 Posts |
Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Silver Medal 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107434 Posts |
1990 Niue - 5 Dollars 
|
| |
Replies: 73 / Views: 1,514 |