My two elbow surgeries messed up our annual winter hike, so my life long friend is flying into MD later this morning and we are making up for the lack of our winter hike by going fishing. Big time ocean fishing.

We leave tomorrow morning for the fishing village of Wanchese, NC which is on the southern end of Roanoke Island in the Outer Banks area.
I have us a VRBO rented for 5 nights, and confirmed blue water fishing charters for 4 days - that would be Tuesday through Friday.
The first three fishing days (Tuesday through Thursday) are nearshore trips - up to say 20 miles into the ocean.
I told the respective Captains for those days that I don't really care what we catch - just put us onto a lot of fun gamefish. We're going to be catch and release those days.
Looks like there is a storm front moving into the area Monday with winds 15-25 mph expected for Tuesday and part of Wednesday. That's likely to impact our ocean bluewater plans, hoping the Captains can still put us on some fish in the sound.
The final day Friday we are going ~40 miles offshore into the Gulf Stream. Thats where the really big pelagic fish live.The boat leaves the fishing center at 4AM for a 12-hour trip.
I told the Friday Captain that we want tuna. A full legal limit of whatever species of tuna he can put us onto.
The days will be filled with fishing, the evenings with a few beers at the local honky tonk with my best friend.

I'll have my laptop with me at the VRBO and will check in as I can - hopefully even some action photos of great fish being caught.
I strongly suspect my GTP guessing streak will continue.

Take care Friends - David