| Author |
Replies: 5 / Views: 80 |
|
|
New Member
United States
1 Posts |
I'm new to the group. Just joined in fact. I have about 30 2025 P dimes that I think have die crack. Can you tell me what you think. Behind the head about 1 to 2 oclock. Also there are the raised blobs on the face and some have what look like gear gouges. Thank you for any replies. These are the best images I can get so far.  
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2236 Posts |
spiked head maybe--you should see what '' Cuds on coins'' has to say--
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196217 Posts |
 to the Community! Your reply was split into its own topic for the proper attention. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1774 Posts |
 &  Nice Spike head die crack, the tiny blobs are die chips 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79414 Posts |
 To CCF! Nice finds. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3213 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 5 / Views: 80 |
|