Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Latest Banknotes Acquisition. List Them Here.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,539 / Views: 282,133Next Topic
Page: of 236
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
hokiefan_82's Avatar
United States
3824 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2026  12:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting (and attractive) MPC, MintedNotPrinted!
Member of SPMC, FCCB, ANA and ANS.
My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
Pillar of the Community
MintedNotPrinted's Avatar
United States
1774 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2026  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MintedNotPrinted to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, hokiefan_82
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196278 Posts
Valued Member
Singapore
74 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2026  11:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add aster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Singapore banknotes.

Monetary Authority of Singapore. 2005 ND Second Issue.
First prefix 1AA x 2 runs.

PMG catalogue: Pick #47a

Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.
Pillar of the Community
MintedNotPrinted's Avatar
United States
1774 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2026  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MintedNotPrinted to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, jbuck

Nice note, aster
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
hokiefan_82's Avatar
United States
3824 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2026  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice notes, aster!
Member of SPMC, FCCB, ANA and ANS.
My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
Pillar of the Community
walk2dwater's Avatar
Canada
2642 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice notes, aster!

+1
I just realized I forgot to add a few pick-ups from the Philippines. Since they have now gone polymer, I realized that I better fill in a few gaps I had let go (before the change-over to plastic). So here's a few of the more interesting notes I got:
50 Pesos (new 7th seal) without "marks for the blind"
Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.
100 Pesos with (new 7th seal) & first A prefix:
Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.
Last 200 Pesos (6th seal 2020 no marks for the blind):
Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.
A (new 7th seal) 500 Pesos & solid 5 radar:
Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.
And an old 6th seal 1000 Pesos replacement. Funny thing is I got one just like this on our first trip there but it was too circulated & needed to be spent.
Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.
Just to note that I have found that getting notes with the marks for the blind much easier than getting them without (such as these 2 sets below):
Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.
Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.

I just need the new "7th seal" 1000 Pesos & my sets will be complete.
Edited by walk2dwater
Yesterday 11:59 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
hokiefan_82's Avatar
United States
3824 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great set of notes, walk2dwater!
Member of SPMC, FCCB, ANA and ANS.
My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
Bedrock of the Community
NumisRob's Avatar
United Kingdom
18908 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   6:24 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great notes, walk2dwater! Is 50 Piso now the lowest value in circulation? I am calling there on a cruise in December and was wondering about what I might get from an ATM or if I changed some money.
Pillar of the Community
redlock's Avatar
Germany
995 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just realized I forgot to add a few pick-ups from the Philippines. Since they have now gone polymer, I realized that I better fill in a few gaps I had let go (before the change-over to plastic).


They have not gone polymer completely. Paper notes with marks for the blind are still being printed. For example, the 500-Piso by Crane and Giesecke&Devrient in 2024 and 2025 resp.
The BSP also ordered 660 million 1000-Piso paper notes with marks in 2025. Crane got/won the order.


Quote:
Is 50 Piso now the lowest value in circulation?

There are still 20 Piso notes in circulation. But they are not printed anymore.
Edited by redlock
Yesterday 11:49 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196278 Posts
Pillar of the Community
walk2dwater's Avatar
Canada
2642 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 36M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Great set of notes, walk2dwater!

-Thanks @hokie_fan82!

Quote:
Great notes, walk2dwater! Is 50 Piso now the lowest value in circulation?

Thanks @NumisRob & Redlock answered your question (50 was lowest but rarely saw 20's circulate). On my last visit in 2022, I got a few 20 Pesos (but more coins) & the ones I found were super worn/soiled (as were most 50 Pesos). I did manage to catch/keep a Duterte-Diokno 100 Pesos (6th seal) but this was before Boom-Boom came to power.
If I were you, I would try to get a paper 2026 50 & 100 Pesos (b/c according to Numista there are still paper denominations being produced) with this year as a production date. That seems odd with the polymer going on at the same time but the BSP has had 2 series simultaneously issued different designs before (2010 NGC & their former series until 2012). I also would be on the lookout for 7 digit notes (most NGC have 6 digit serials), plus 3 letter prefixes & AA* replacement notes. All sorts of interesting departures from BSP usual conventions with the 7th seal!

Quote:
Nice acquisitions!

Thanks @jbuck!

I also got this 2023 20-Pesos replacement (since I found all the lowest denominations tough to find while I was there in 2022). Note, it is 7 digits when all former replacements were only 6 digit serials:
Latest-Banknotes-Acquisition.-List-Them-Here.
Edited by walk2dwater
Today 1H 26M ago
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196278 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 22M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I also got this 2023 20-Pesos replacement
Very nice!
Bedrock of the Community
NumisRob's Avatar
United Kingdom
18908 Posts
 Posted Today  15M ago  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the information, walk2dwater!
  Previous TopicReplies: 3,539 / Views: 282,133Next Topic
Page: of 236

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Forums