| Author |
Replies: 2,214 / Views: 54,610 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2238 Posts |
1946SS rpm6 ANACS ms64 red 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18918 Posts |
1946 United Kingdom coin set: 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
1946 New Zealand florin (flat back version) 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18918 Posts |
1946 France 5 Francs (aluminium-bronze version): 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107822 Posts |
1946 Norway - 50 Ore 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
196288 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9892 Posts |
Quote: Which one what? I don't know anything about Canadian varieties. And I really didn't see a 47 nickel posted by you. Jenny, sorry I was talking about the US Cent, check the S mintmark.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9892 Posts |
1946 Canadian Cent with die chips and cracks 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18918 Posts |
1946 France 10 Francs: 
|
| |
Replies: 2,214 / Views: 54,610 |