| Author |
Replies: 58 / Views: 2,708 |
|
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23845 Posts |
06 October 2026
We have past a dozen
Colhand1 Dearborn Empty_Pockets Half HondoB jason39305 -makecents- mrwhatisit nickelsearcher nss-52 NumisRob OndiWave Slerk
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1996 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23845 Posts |
Waiting for your info.
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1996 Posts |
Rggoodie I sent it, I remember we had this I issue last year as well
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1996 Posts |
I sent to your regular email
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23845 Posts |
Receive another one
Colhand1 Dearborn Empty_Pockets Gidjit Half HondoB jason39305 -makecents- mrwhatisit nickelsearcher nss-52 NumisRob OndiWave Slerk
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4427 Posts |
Of course I'm in again!
Only took this long to sign up because I'm moving in mid-November and wasn't sure what my address would be for the holidays. Lease is signed so I'm good to go!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
609 Posts |
Woot! It's coming together!
|
|
Valued Member
United States
283 Posts |
Quote: Woot! It's coming together!  Slowly but surely. I think there will be a big rush at the last minute.  Joanne 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23845 Posts |
If you are hispanic you know what a quinceañera is
In honor of our 15 we present
Colhand1 Dearborn Empty_Pockets Gidjit Half HondoB jason39305 -makecents- mrwhatisit nickelsearcher nss-52 NumisRob OndiWave Slerk Tanman2001
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23845 Posts |
Shooting for 2 dozen 8 October 2026
Colhand1 Dearborn Empty_Pockets FSDWarp10 Gidjit Half HondoB jason39305 -makecents- mrwhatisit nickelsearcher nss-52 NumisRob OndiWave Slerk Tanman2001
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108095 Posts |
A good looking list so far
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
762 Posts |
Already listed but for the record "I'm in!" 
|
| |
Replies: 58 / Views: 2,708 |