| Author |
Replies: 13,272 / Views: 902,775 |
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30462 Posts |
Thank you, seamonkey. I still need the 1916.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2256 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30462 Posts |
Thank you, Mike. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1822 Posts |
Very nice, GLB49  I purchased this semi-locally today, I'd been wanting a reverse proof for a while! 2018-S Jefferson nickel Reverse Proof, 50th Anniversary of the San Francisco mint proof, ANACS RP-70 DCAM, Day One #002/259:    
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30462 Posts |
Thank you, MintedNotPrinted. That's an excellent reverse proof anniversary nickel. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1822 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79690 Posts |
Great purchases, GLB49 and MNP!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1100 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30462 Posts |
Thank you Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108304 Posts |
very nice addition Gary  and I love that reverse proof nickel MNP! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30462 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1822 Posts |
Thank you, Errers, SeaMonkey, and Dearborn!
|
| |
Replies: 13,272 / Views: 902,775 |