Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,483 / Views: 552,191Next Topic
Page: of 299
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2020  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wild Country to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm David and I'm from a small town called Oxford in Granville co. NC in the good old USA.
New Member
ColonelCorncob's Avatar
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2020  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ColonelCorncob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello! My name is Benjamin, I'm 18, and I've loved coin collecting ever since my mother showed me some of her inherited coins. I live in Newport News, Virginia.
New Member
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2020  05:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Charliesk8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ello there blokes I'm from San Diego California.... Riggggght near da beach boiiiii
New Member
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  07:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigd56320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi name is David from New mexico, USA. New to the Coin World and have a few coins I just can't figure out.
New Member
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2020  11:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lack of faith to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I`m from Oregon Love looking for DDO pennies
New Member
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2020  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Caspercary to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mesa Az
New Member
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  12:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Delinski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from kansas. I am new at collecting, been collecting pennies for about 6 months,I know very little about coin collecting. So bear with me please.
New Member
Abe Cents's Avatar
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Abe Cents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rocklin California. East of Sacramento. United States.
New Member
Woolworth2964's Avatar
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Woolworth2964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Georgia! My grandfather was a serious currency collector and I've always had an interest. I'm trying to learn how to recognize errors and value in everyday change. To figure out what I'm doing before I commit to anything beyond that. Thank you.
New Member
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tatan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from chino california
New Member
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  01:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lamacreations to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aloha,

My name is Tiana and I am Born and raised on the beautiful island of Maui in Hawai'i.
In a small town deep in the Waikapu Valley.

I am Still new to the world of Coins#128184;
But I have been introduced by a great friend of mine, and since then I can't stop... I'll flip or pick up coins in the grocery store in the top jar, just to see if the coin is of worth.

Have a beautiful day #129305;#127997;
Moderator
Learn More...
Fuzzy317's Avatar
United States
14463 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  01:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New Member
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  05:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KCoins82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everyone! My name is K.C. and I collect Lincoln Cents.
New Member
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rcmartin1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Winnebago, MN
New Member
Roseyposey's Avatar
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  03:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roseyposey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Live Oak California
  Previous TopicReplies: 4,483 / Views: 552,191Next Topic
Page: of 299

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.97 seconds to rattle this change. Forums