Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28,074 / Views: 2,337,712Next Topic
Page: of 1872
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2015  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only rim searched the box from Tuesday that had the 3 enders because I was at work. I finally went through each coin individually and found 3 more 40%ers I had missed.

2 boxes today.

1 was a skunk.

The other had 3 enders including a Franklin.

7 40%ers, 4 1964's, and 12 Franklins a couple of which were high AU if not UNC.

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds
Pillar of the Community
arby96's Avatar
United States
2111 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2015  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love seeing the pics Jack, gives me hope I may find some more silver, my boxes have been horrible lately, but I have hope.
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195906 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2015  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately it looks like my finds are finally on an upswing after 3 horrible months before just in time for the July 1 can't dump anymore cutoff
Valued Member
RCook's Avatar
United States
449 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2015  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCook to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice hoard of Franklins there Jack. I know it had to feel good finding all those. Someone must have dumped their halves to fund their summer vacation. I found a Franklin last week, everything this week was Kennedy, but two of them were 1964.

I just finished my other fed box. Nothing, not even a NIFC coin. Two box silver skunk streak, but I'll get the chance to break the streak again next week!!
Edited by RCook
06/12/2015 11:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
SilverStackerKid's Avatar
United States
6478 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2015  01:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverStackerKid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great box!
Pillar of the Community
United States
619 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2015  01:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CPC24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gorgeous Franklins there, Jack! I found one recently, but it was dull and black.
Pillar of the Community
bishftl's Avatar
United States
1025 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2015  01:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bishftl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 box

first barber ever
gem 2015's
proof panama
and nicest 1991p I've seen so far.


JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2015  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2 boxes left from yesterday.

Box 1 had a gold painted ender and a silver ender.

16 40%ers.

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

Box 2 had a 1964 ender and a polished 1976 ender.

2 40%ers and 4 1964's.

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds


4 boxes from Thursday.

1 40%er, 4 1964's, and a proof.

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

Valued Member
RCook's Avatar
United States
449 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2015  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCook to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
bishftl congrats on the Barber. Few weeks ago I also hit a bunch of 2015P&D, over 100 of them total.
Pillar of the Community
SilverStackerKid's Avatar
United States
6478 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2015  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverStackerKid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds!
Valued Member
perotti31's Avatar
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2015  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perotti31 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well back on the horse and in the first box all we found was a 1982 proof... And the hunt continues.... Congrats to all the Franklin halves, I remember how it was when I found 12 in one box... Oh the memories lol!!
Pillar of the Community
Mister Kairu's Avatar
United States
1911 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2015  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wish I had those kind of memories ;) but maybe someday! I still got a lot of boxes to go through!
Pillar of the Community
Silver Eagle's Avatar
United States
868 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2015  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JJ and bishift- great finds!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195906 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 28,074 / Views: 2,337,712Next Topic
Page: of 1872

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums