Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28,074 / Views: 2,337,408Next Topic
Page: of 1872
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195906 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
two boxes got 6 40%ers and 151 clad proofs,,the proofs were everywhere.about 9 were enders.
That is a lot of proofs! A very nice box and lovely photos.
Pillar of the Community
Imthealphaomega's Avatar
United States
3210 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And I thought finding 7 proofs in a box was a lot.....probably someone's collection from the 70s since that's what most of them are
Pillar of the Community
skibdib's Avatar
United States
1157 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skibdib to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that is a lot of proofs, I wonder who dumped them

did 2 boxes today.

box 1 skunk
box 2 - 1952, 1962, 7 x 40%ers

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195906 Posts
Pillar of the Community
1325 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shadz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1972 S... another skunk, but I now have a dump bank.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195906 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2 boxes yesterday.

Box 1 skunked.

Box 2 had 2 40%ers, a 1964, and 3 rolls worth of UNC 1976.

2 boxes today.

Skunked
Pillar of the Community
trapper's Avatar
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trapper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
coinsrus1000

I dumped $100.00 in clad proofs several weeks ago maybe they are mine if we are in the same area.
Valued Member
perotti31's Avatar
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perotti31 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds everyone, I'm up to 3 boxes in a row that were skunk!
Valued Member
RCook's Avatar
United States
449 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCook to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've searched 3 of my 6 boxes for the week. No silver yet, back up to 7 consecutive boxes without silver, but I'm NOT GIVING UP. First box this week had (1) 1980 clad proof and 5 2002-date NIFC. Box 2 had 4 2002-date NIFC. Box 3 had 5 2002-date NIFC. Here while back I pulled over (100) 2015 P&D combined in just a matter of a few weeks time, and have pulled one each 2015 P&D so far this week.
Edited by RCook
08/28/2015 10:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
berto's Avatar
United States
842 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2015  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add berto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RCook, I'd like to buy 5, 2015Ps and 5, 2015Ds for the sets I'm working on. Email me if interested in making a deal. I've been unable to find 2014s or 2015s.
Valued Member
DeodatusAlp2002's Avatar
260 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2015  01:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeodatusAlp2002 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyway, is $150 for a mix roll of 90% Franklins and Walkers high?
How about $140 for JFK 90% roll?
Valued Member
RCook's Avatar
United States
449 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2015  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCook to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
RCook, I'd like to buy 5, 2015Ps and 5, 2015Ds for the sets I'm working on. Email me if interested in making a deal. I've been unable to find 2014s or 2015s


@ berto, I have messaging disabled. If you or someone else can tell me how to turn it back on I'll gladly send you a message about the 2015's. I also have several of each P&D 2014's if interested.

Edit: I figured out how to enable messaging, but when I click on the email link it doesn't bring up an email form.

Edit: Finally got the email function to work, so you should have an email now.
Edited by RCook
08/29/2015 4:32 pm
Pillar of the Community
trapper's Avatar
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2015  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trapper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I sold 479 40% halves + $150
for these 4, 20 francs gold coins.
This seller is asking $140 for rolls of 90% halves
they are a mixture of Kennedy, Franklin & Walker



JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2015  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
3 boxes.

Box 1 had 5 40%ers.

Box 2 had a proof.

Box 3 had a 1952 Ireland 1 pinnn

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds
  Previous TopicReplies: 28,074 / Views: 2,337,408Next Topic
Page: of 1872

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.06 seconds to rattle this change. Forums