Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28,073 / Views: 2,335,857Next Topic
Page: of 1872
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  06:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
spetti, they mark coins to see how long before they get their dumps back.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Valued Member
United States
439 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add monkeyman67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 box, 1 NIFC, 1 1969. Better than a skunk.
1 box of dimes, 1 silver.
Valued Member
United States
53 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  10:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jamessmith77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The boxes I get from TD Bank stink (5 boxes = 1 67). It must be due to the fact that the "coin machines" in-store are used as dumping grounds and therefore the boxes are packed with those coins. In result, I think it's best to get boxes elsewhere. Thoughts.
Pillar of the Community
nod2003's Avatar
United States
3294 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nod2003 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
400 pages? That deserves a fruit salad!



Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Pillar of the Community
oblakavshtanax's Avatar
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oblakavshtanax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply







--Edited by Staff to prevent the scroll.
Pillar of the Community
lincolncentguy's Avatar
United States
809 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lincolncentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yea!! I love seeing fruit dance!
Valued Member
United States
157 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  1:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spetti2000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ohh I was wondering what the marks were about! I went to a different bank (much further away) to dump the $150 of worn coins. They were all excited to see them because they said they have a customer who comes in weekly and buys them up. .. looks like he's going to get a bunch of rotten eggs today :P
Valued Member
Nobis1's Avatar
United States
364 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nobis1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$70 in cwr's netted 7 40%'s. 5 rolls were a dump and the 40's were in the other 2 rolls. I have a box coming tomorrow, so hoping for luck.
Pillar of the Community
Deltron's Avatar
United States
508 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Deltron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2 boxes today.. Got nothing except for 5 NIFC's. Better than nothing I suppose.
Pillar of the Community
SilverRoosevelt's Avatar
United States
917 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I asked if a teller had any halves today and she said she did. I then asked her to put what she had on the counter and I bought a 1963 Franklin that was in the bunch.
Pillar of the Community
chuckster 125's Avatar
United States
4113 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chuckster 125 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
8 box total today: Big drop-off from last week's find of 81.


Total : 21

4 @ 90%- 1 1957D Franklin and 3-1964P JFK'S

17 @ 40%

* I did manage to snag a 1964P Washington quarter from the coin reject bin today also!*


2 more boxes for tomorrow.
Edited by chuckster 125
02/17/2011 4:26 pm
Valued Member
hybes's Avatar
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hybes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I figured out a fool proof way to manipulate the silver market!!






Every time I freakin sell, the Market JUMPS the next day... Sold $180 face in %40 yesterday now the silver spot jumps $1.10, this is not the first time it has happened!

I will let the community know before I sell next time then you know to wait at least a day. Just make the commission checks payable to...

My Wife

Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got 8 brink boxes
went through 4 boxes---------------zip
manager at fcb bank wont order any more for me
security was the reason--plus I have cost the bank 400.00-----oops
Edited by 90percenters
02/17/2011 5:48 pm
Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2011  6:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
last 4 boxes---------zip
today---8 boxes------all crap
silver almost 32.
Edited by 90percenters
02/17/2011 6:27 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 28,073 / Views: 2,335,857Next Topic
Page: of 1872

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to rattle this change. Forums