Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2016 Coins In Circulation.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 198 / Views: 34,254Next Topic
Page: of 14
Pillar of the Community
SilverRoosevelt's Avatar
United States
917 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2016  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received three 2016 cents in change yesterday. These are my first 2016 coins from circulation.
Edited by SilverRoosevelt
02/08/2016 08:52 am
Valued Member
hozer's Avatar
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2016  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hozer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got 3 2016 cents today in some change
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
CelticKnot's Avatar
United States
12920 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2016  11:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up a 2016D cent from the "need a penny, take a penny" dish at the local convenience store (yes, I asked the clerk if I could have it). It's not in the best condition but I'll take it until I can upgrade.
Pillar of the Community
perfessor's Avatar
United States
931 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2016  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perfessor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got 3 or 4 2016 P cents from the local Rite Aid last week. But they wouldn't sell me a roll.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195906 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
BigSilver's Avatar
United States
2843 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2016  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got an entire roll of 2016 cents at Aldi two weeks ago.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
CelticKnot's Avatar
United States
12920 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2016  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another 2016D cent in change from morning coffee... and an upgrade from the one I posted about a couple days ago.
Pillar of the Community
JDRMCB's Avatar
United States
616 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2016  05:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JDRMCB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wasn't expecting to see any 2016 coinage in my area until early March like the last years in recent memory.

But to my surprise, I got these back in change yesterday!
They put a smile on my face and helped me start an ensuing bad day over again!



2016-Coins-In-Circulation.

2016-Coins-In-Circulation.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195906 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2016  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent!

I am just now seeing 2015 cents with regularity.
Pillar of the Community
billymac11's Avatar
United States
613 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2016  11:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add billymac11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got 4 cents in Western NY. Earlier than usual.
Pillar of the Community
Mayflower2020's Avatar
United States
624 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2016  12:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mayflower2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gotcha!

I got 1.70 in change tonight picking up my dinner and when I looked down I was looking at 2 shiny 2016 ATB Quarters. Thinking quick, I went back to the girl at the register and asked her to change out my dollar for laundry.

2016-Coins-In-Circulation.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195906 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
CelticKnot's Avatar
United States
12920 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2016  02:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Looking forward to getting some of those in change.
Valued Member
benjaminfailor01's Avatar
United States
123 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2016  02:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add benjaminfailor01 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still none in Isolatia, but when I find them I plan on buying some rolls. Anyone else without any yet? Or is it just me?
Pillar of the Community
Numisma's Avatar
United States
4963 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2016  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're not entirely alone.
  Previous TopicReplies: 198 / Views: 34,254Next Topic
Page: of 14

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Forums