| Author |
Replies: 3,889 / Views: 124,115 |
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
30235 Posts |
  2016 1 oz Silver Libertad PCGS MS-69
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107673 Posts |
Ahh, ok, there they are - I feel better now.. thanks for the post. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
30235 Posts |
Quote: thanks for the post. I have another green label to post after I take pictures.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Quote: 2016 1 oz Silver Libertad PCGS MS-69 Very nice! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
30235 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79381 Posts |
Another nice Libertad GLB49!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
30235 Posts |
Quote: Another nice Libertad GLB49! Thanks, Errers and Varietys. I might post another Green Label today.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
What is the significance of a Green Label PCGS slab?
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
30235 Posts |
Quote: What is the significance of a Green Label PCGS slab? As far as I know it's just a description. I also have some black label, brown label and blue label slabs. There is something about older pale green label PCGS slabs being undergraded but I'm not sure what that's all about.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
30235 Posts |
  2017 1 oz Silver Libertad PCGS MS-69
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Quote: 2017 1 oz Silver Libertad PCGS MS-69 Nice example! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
30235 Posts |
Quote: Nice example! Thanks, jbuck. The Silver Libertad has become one of my favorite coins to collect.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Quote: The Silver Libertad has become one of my favorite coins to collect. I do not have one myself, but I do like them. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
30235 Posts |
  2021 1 oz Silver Libertad PCGS MS-69 First Strike
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Quote: 2021 1 oz Silver Libertad PCGS MS-69 First Strike Outstanding! 
|
| |
Replies: 3,889 / Views: 124,115 |