| Author |
Replies: 944 / Views: 52,640 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
741 Posts |
$2.00 for a Powerball ticket.
$10.00 for gasoline.
$95,316.00 to go.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
741 Posts |
$4.00 at Taco Bell.
$95,312.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
  United States
196100 Posts |
Nice spending! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107673 Posts |
Nice spending - I have a few of these that I got way back when the mint re-introduced them and I have a hard time trying to spend them. (most likely will not)  I did buy an uncut sheet of them though which I cannot spend  
|
|
Moderator
  United States
196100 Posts |
I would not be in a hurry to spend that. If I were, I would have bigger problems in my life. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107673 Posts |
Quote: I would not be in a hurry to spend that. If I were, I would have bigger problems in my life yep most likely.. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
878 Posts |
$2 at Dollar Tree
$95,310.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
  United States
196100 Posts |
Excellent! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
878 Posts |
Thanks!
$2 at Marshall's
$95,308.00 to go.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
741 Posts |
$2.00 for a Powerball ticket.
$95,306.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
  United States
196100 Posts |
Well done, both. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
878 Posts |
Thanks. :)
$2 at Target
$95,304.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107673 Posts |
nice spending 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
196100 Posts |
Very nice!  Christmas or normal shopping?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
878 Posts |
Thanks! Normal shopping.
$2 at Five Below $2 at Dollar Tree (customer behind me decided to buy one after I paid with it at the counter) $2 in the Salvation Army bucket at Hy-vee.
$95,298.00 to go.
|
| |
Replies: 944 / Views: 52,640 |