| Author |
Replies: 22,643 / Views: 656,017 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Don't forget I originally came from the northern hemisphere. I took me ages to learn to read backwards. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6878 Posts |
I still don't understand that. I'm mean if you're reading a book, do you start on the last page 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
And....upside down.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Southpaws are righty's down there.  Must have special shoes to stop them from just falling off.  Better call in the troops trig. Where's ttkoo.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
I think they all went to bed. 2 or 3 hours ahead over there.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
 5.) Is this thing listed on numista as silver? Yes 6.) Was this coin issued before 888? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6878 Posts |
What's up with that postal strike, bro...I want to send you a box, no coins in it, so you should be good there  And I think E wants to put something in it for C. I might have to find a bigger box 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Strike is on. May as well wait. Nothing being delivered here.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6878 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
7.) Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Quote: Keep me posted Or not posted at this stage. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin less than 21mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
8.) Is the diameter of this coin less than 21mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin less than 17mm?
|
| |
Replies: 22,643 / Views: 656,017 |