Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Introducing Scooby Snacks!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 678 / Views: 17,195Next Topic
Page: of 46
New Member
Chef's Avatar
United States
26 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2010  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No
Valued Member
unnkown95's Avatar
United States
297 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2010  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add unnkown95 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for the quick puzzles! I just got back from school and saw them so I took a break from homework to play :). hey scooby could I get you to tell me how many snacks I have if you have time? Thanks
New Member
Chef's Avatar
United States
26 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2010  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the puzzles! I was just a little slow on most! This time......
Pillar of the Community
Scooby Due's Avatar
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2010  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have my master spreadsheet at home, I'll update it tonight and let you know.
Pillar of the Community
Scooby Due's Avatar
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2010  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't forget to register for CLUE if you haven't!
Pillar of the Community
Scooby Due's Avatar
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2010  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's what I'm showing for Scooby Snacks:

Chef 1
Griffin Coins 1
nod2003 8
rikcando 22
unnkown95 14

Let me know if I'm missing anything!
Pillar of the Community
wolf-n-wa's Avatar
United States
602 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2010  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wolf-n-wa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah- Wolf-n-wa 0
Edited by wolf-n-wa
09/01/2010 8:06 pm
Pillar of the Community
Scooby Due's Avatar
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2010  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hang in there Wolf! The snacks aren't going away. I haven't been my normal night shift self lately, but will be soon.
Pillar of the Community
wolf-n-wa's Avatar
United States
602 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2010  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wolf-n-wa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know Scoob, just tryin to put a smile on your face brother. WOLF
Pillar of the Community
Scooby Due's Avatar
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2010  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You guys usually do!
Pillar of the Community
Scooby Due's Avatar
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2010  12:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How 'boutcha night shift, you out there?

For 2 Scooby Snacks:
Y GZAN HMGYWZQXYM, Y UQMHIYHMGGE SQNK OU YX URZNXYT." - PMX JOMEGN
Pillar of the Community
wolf-n-wa's Avatar
United States
602 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2010  12:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wolf-n-wa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love california, I practically grew up in Pheonix." Man Quayle Do I get some snacks now? WOLF
Edited by wolf-n-wa
09/02/2010 12:47 am
Pillar of the Community
Scooby Due's Avatar
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2010  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Man Quayle


Close enough!

2 Scooby Snacks to Wolf!

Let me see if I have anything else prepared. I've been working on a good one for you guys.
Pillar of the Community
wolf-n-wa's Avatar
United States
602 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2010  01:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wolf-n-wa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I meant Dan. I was just messin with ya. WOLF
Pillar of the Community
Scooby Due's Avatar
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2010  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't forgotten you guys! Been a little busy.

Plus, all the puzzles I find are a little lame or easily googled.

So, I've been creating my own!

For 2 Scooby Snacks:

EQUQB MBTLQ ZXIO M GPPS.
RQPRSQ AXTOI EPI FEPZ IOQ NXGGQBQEWQ.

EDIT: Oops! Corrected mispelling!
Edited by Scooby Due
09/14/2010 10:26 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 678 / Views: 17,195Next Topic
Page: of 46

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Forums