| Author |
Replies: 16 / Views: 253 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79506 Posts |
Thank you, Dearborn.  Not yet. I'll have to try to find a match for it.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1855 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79506 Posts |
Thank you, snailking1. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196342 Posts |
Very nice! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79506 Posts |
Thank you, jbuck! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
New Member
United States
38 Posts |
@E&V Congratulations!  What is a bar nickel?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1786 Posts |
Nice one, Errers  I've yet to grab or find a bar nickel either 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19618 Posts |
Cool! I have a few examples scattered about. I suppose I should gather them up.
Edited by ijn1944 Today 4H 6M ago
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1800 Posts |
Nice Bar nickel and 2 bars to boot!
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79506 Posts |
Thank you, all 3!  Quote: What is a bar nickel? It's a raised line or bar-like Die Chip/Die Break. Basically a fancy name for a Die Chip/Die Break. https://goccf.com/t/170613
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79506 Posts |
Thank you, Seeker_101! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
New Member
United States
38 Posts |
Thank you very much for explanation and the link. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79506 Posts |
You're welcome, Pre_Coder. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts |
Very neat acqusition - I've found a few during roll searching.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79506 Posts |
Thank you, JennyCents!  I've always thought that these were cool and neat looking.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 16 / Views: 253 |
Page 2 of 2
|