| Author |
Replies: 15 / Views: 450 |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79200 Posts |
Errers and Varietys.
Edited by Errers and Varietys 09/21/2026 5:39 pm
|
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195823 Posts |
Fantastic! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7592 Posts |
Nice going! I'm posting the pics from your coin for easy viewing.  
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27514 Posts |
Nice find, Errers.
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79200 Posts |
Thank you, jbuck, Chase007 and HondoB. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195823 Posts |
Quote: I'm posting the pics from your coin for easy viewing. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1839 Posts |
Nice Attribution  p.s.: When on a pc: If you highlight the title of any listed variety (in your case "1998-D 1¢ WDDR-034"), then right click your mouse and choose "Copy Link To Highlight", the link provided will take you directly to that listing (Someone else here, (Brandmeister or jbuck maybe  ), posted and taught me that!)
Edited by snailking1 09/21/2026 1:45 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
748 Posts |
Nice discovery E&V!  It's always a good day when you get a new variety attributed!
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107175 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107175 Posts |
oh yeah, Excellent work on getting it attributed 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1839 Posts |
Quote:That would have been me I knew I should've left names out of it!  (But I really just wanted to give credit, where credit was due  )
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79200 Posts |
Thank you, all!  I remember Dearborn teaching me that. I posted this using my IPhone.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5888 Posts |
Congratulations on the listing EV. Good to see some new varieties can still be found.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79200 Posts |
Thank you, Petespockets55! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts |
Good find - hard one to spot.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79200 Posts |
Thank you, JennyCents.  Definitely not an easy one to spot. You need a 10x loupe and be under good lighting up close to see it.
Errers and Varietys.
|
| |
Replies: 15 / Views: 450 |
|