I like some of the obscure silver, Most recently have gotten into the certified stuff. I Have a few gold pieces, Prices have gotten way out of hand to be collecting gold regularly. I'm new to forums and hope to learn more about the hobby of coin collecting. I have a bit of a stamp collection as well. have a great day, Thanks
Quote: I'm new to forums and hope to learn more about the hobby of coin collecting.
You came to the right place, might need to do some surching but all the infor is here on the "Coin Community Family" website. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .CoinCo
Your invitation to jump into the fun on the "" website.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use