| Author |
Replies: 238 / Views: 15,991 |
|
|
|
New Member
United States
44 Posts |
Update: Found 2 more 2026-P dimes. This brings my total to 3 SemiQ coins found. All dimes. I know, not much of an update. Where are they?
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30134 Posts |
Nice find, proof71. I don't know where the new coins are. They're not around here.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196000 Posts |
Quote: Update: Found 2 more 2026-P dimes. Excellent!  Quote: This brings my total to 3 SemiQ coins found. All dimes.  Quote: I know, not much of an update. Where are they? 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107372 Posts |
very nice finds @proof71 Quote: All dimes. I know, not much of an update. Where are they? getting hoarded? 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27514 Posts |
Quote: This brings my total to 3 SemiQ coins found. All dimes. I know, not much of an update. Where are they? In late August I got two 2026-D nickels at a convenience store in SE Texas, and in mid-September I got this dime at Walmart in SW Louisiana. People must be keeping them (I am!). US 10 Cents 2026-D 
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196000 Posts |
Very nice! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107372 Posts |
another Dime! nice one Hondo 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30134 Posts |
Very good find, HondoB.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
New Member
United States
32 Posts |
Congratulations to all who scores this dime out in the wild.  I personally think this dime is going to be hoarded like crazy. I still only have 5 and all are "D" The only nickel I have arrived when I plugged a $20 bill into a change machine at work. I received back 79 quarters and a SemiQ nickel. What are the odds? Quarter Variants... Version 1 {Mayflower} is still coming in but at a much slower pace. Version 2 {Revolutionary War} same as ver 1. Version 3 (DOI-Liberty Bell} has pretty much come to a halt at the moment. Version 4 ... I haven't seen one yet.
Edited by Pre_Coder 09/28/2026 7:39 pm
|
|
Valued Member
United States
144 Posts |
So far this year in Eastern Washington state all I've gotten in change is 3 Jefferson nickels and one Revolutionary Quarter. I'd love to gather some dimes!
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196000 Posts |
Quote:So far this year in Eastern Washington state all I've gotten in change is 3 Jefferson nickels and one Revolutionary Quarter. Excellent!  Quote: I'd love to gather some dimes! Good luck! 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts |
Got a 2026 P dime in change from Hardee's in Millsboro, DE, this morning. This is the first 2026 coin I've found.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30134 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 238 / Views: 15,991 |