| Author |
Replies: 150 / Views: 11,029 |
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107673 Posts |
It has been quite a while for an update. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Looking good! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9881 Posts |
214 that's looking good.
So what do they say is the total # of country's now. ?
|
|
Valued Member
United States
274 Posts |
I Have Almost Conquered The World! Muahaha According to my Numista collection map, I've got the world almost covered. All I need are the African equatorial countries and a few other countries in South America.  
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Excellent!  I have merged your topic with an existing one that needed a good bump. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9881 Posts |
Looking good but how many countries do you have?
|
|
Moderator
 Australia
17005 Posts |
It's been a while since my last update. According to my database, I'm currently up to 881 coin-issuing entities.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
|
|
Moderator
 United States
34562 Posts |
I think that I'm more in @sap's boat, but to be honest, tracking my OFEC stats hasn't been very high on my priority list, at least compared with OFEY. It will take a little bit of sorting in my excel sheets, but I should be able to come up with a number pretty easily.
Added: In the broadest sense, I've got about 700 (from the German City State of Aachen up through Zimbabwe).
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push." -----Ghanaian proverb
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed." -----King Adz
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Quote: It will take a bit of sorting in my excel sheets, but I should be able to come up with a number.  Perhaps one day I will do this Numista thing, but according to my spreadsheet, I still have coins from 56 different issuing entities as previously reported. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
My update. A few extra countries & issuers since the last time I posted in 2024. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Quote: My update. A few extra countries & issuers since the last time I posted in 2024. Excellent! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
513 Posts |
According to my database I have 273 unique issuers. This doesn't include ancients. It does include German States, Indian Princely States, etc.
There are 63 issuers where I only have a single coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9881 Posts |
@wheatiefan is that your info or is that from Numista? Numista will give you better info.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Quote: According to my database I have 273 unique issuers. Excellent! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18895 Posts |
Impressive maps, EmptyPockets and triggersmob!  On my database I have 224 different countries, although I'm sometimes inconsistent about what counts as a country. I am only part of the way through listing my collection on Numista, which so far says I have coins from 152 countries. 
|
| |
Replies: 150 / Views: 11,029 |