Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

How Many Countries Do You Have Coins From?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 156 / Views: 11,235Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9894 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2026  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It will be interesting to how many you end up with Rob. I know I was up to 214 countries then they did a recheck on their site and I went down to 207.

My problem is I don't have them all photograph, working on it but that's a lot of pics.
Edited by mcshilling
10/04/2026 7:26 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196307 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
On my database I have 224 different countries, although I'm sometimes inconsistent about what counts as a country. I am only part of the way through listing my collection on Numista, which so far says I have coins from 152 countries
Looking good!


Quote:
My problem is I don't have them all photograph, working on it but that's a lot of pics.
I can relate. But I am sure your queue is deeper than mine.
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107824 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is my current world map - I have every country and all the island nations too.
all coins have been photographed and added to Numista
How-Many-Countries-Do-You-Have-Coins-From?
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196307 Posts
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9894 Posts
 Posted Today  31M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Dearborn, so 215 countries is tops then and 326 is tops for issuers. Great info, thanks
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107824 Posts
 Posted Today  18M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice Dearborn, so 215 countries is tops then and 326 is tops for issuers. Great info, thanks

I think that is correct, although, there may be more issuers that I'm not aware of yet. But with all the foreign coins I have been buying, I have not see that number move in the past year or so.
  Replies: 156 / Views: 11,235Next Topic
Page: of 11

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums