| Author |
Replies: 30,347 / Views: 1,280,275 |
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30394 Posts |
Thank you, Greasy Fingers. I'm working on at least one Walking Liberty from each year produced. I still need the 1928 and the 1916. I've been buying South Korean silver medals from two series, the ZI:SIN and the Chiwoo Cheonwang. I bought some from APMEX and the rest from ebay sellers.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
Thank you GLB49, 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
Thanks Greasy - quite an addiction indeed, but yes, I'm getting some modern coins too (from the mint) - 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196490 Posts |
Very nice acquisitions, Dearborn! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
thanks jbuck  ,. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
810 Posts |
Oh thats lovely Moniker. GLB nice walker.
Dearborn I really love your coinage.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30394 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
1959 United Kingdom - ½ Penny 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
1931 United Kingdom - ½ Penny 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
1979 Mexico - 10 Pesos 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
1994 Eastern Caribbean States - 1 Cent 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
5740 (1980) Israel - 1 New Agora 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79592 Posts |
Nice additions, Dearborn.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108113 Posts |
Thanks E&V, 
|
| |
Replies: 30,347 / Views: 1,280,275 |