My dad (used to collect) handed me several random containers of coins and a magnifier for the computer. He told me "I want my silver separate and I need quarters to wash my truck. Make sure the quarters for the truck aren't anything special."
So here I am learning a whole new language and enjoying this great community. I have been able to find answers to so many questions without needing to ask and the questions I have asked, you all are so helpful.
Thank you and looking forward to continuing the hunt with you all!
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use