Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 5,705 / Views: 531,820Next Topic
Page: of 381
Pillar of the Community
techwriter's Avatar
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More:
=================================

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195700 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wish I had an office to clean out!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
CelticKnot's Avatar
United States
12915 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  11:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do have an office to clean out, but I'm pretty sure I won't find anything close to what tech finds!
Pillar of the Community
techwriter's Avatar
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice sequential group of SCs; an a fairly nice $20
=================================================

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!
Pillar of the Community
techwriter's Avatar
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing what one finds when 'scavenging about' :
A really nice $5 Silver Certificate mule note; Fr. 1651m
( backplate = 929 )

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoying the ride!
Pillar of the Community
techwriter's Avatar
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  12:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Familiar with the term "serendipity"? Well, wasn't looking for this note, if fact did not realize I had it. Better example of the one I just posted; the
Fr. 1651m mule note:
Oh, and also another nice $5 Silver Certificate.
=========================================

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!
==>> backplate = 900
============================================

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!
Edited by techwriter
10/10/2018 12:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
techwriter's Avatar
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And then we come across these:


Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

== common reverse ==

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195700 Posts
New Member
CreekStore's Avatar
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CreekStore to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are a few notes I picked up locally. I like the different varieties. I am starting to fall in love with Gold Certificates!!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice selection! Gold certificates could still be found in circulation when I was in college in the '60s, but I don't think I've seen any since then.
Edited by Coinfrog
10/10/2018 2:38 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195700 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here are a few notes I picked up locally. I like the different varieties. I am starting to fall in love with Gold Certificates!!
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
techwriter's Avatar
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More, recent Heritage pickup


Post-Your-New-Currency-Acquisitions!

Edited by techwriter
10/10/2018 5:37 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beauty! That's my kind of note.
  Replies: 5,705 / Views: 531,820Next Topic
Page: of 381

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Forums