Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 28,078 / Views: 2,339,287Next Topic
Page: of 1872
Pillar of the Community
grime5's Avatar
United States
811 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2013  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got my box this week no silver just 3 nifc and a proof.my sons box was 1 proof and 2 40%. later greg
Pillar of the Community
M0nks's Avatar
United States
1770 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2013  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add M0nks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jack and gold nice scores!! next monday I shall return with hopefully some good luck I will be starting again and hope to erase my current bad luck!
Pillar of the Community
CoinDan98's Avatar
United States
1053 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2013  7:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinDan98 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What yeAr was the proof?
Pillar of the Community
kenscott's Avatar
United States
787 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2013  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenscott to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trapper,

Nice find on the Stone Mountain.
Pillar of the Community
trapper's Avatar
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2013  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trapper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You, Ken
Pillar of the Community
trapper's Avatar
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2013  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trapper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
6 boxes today, 4 90's and 2 40's


JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2013  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2 boxes yesterday.

1 box had 4 enders (and I took pictures this time in case it turned out to be a winner)

I could only search half the box as I had to meet up with the guy I traded for my Barber halves last time.

It turned out to be a decent box. Looks like another water fountain dump as most of the coins were pretty nasty and green.

58 40%ers, 2 Franklins, and 4 1964's.

The other box had 1 ender and I ended up with 10 40%ers.


JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

Family photo for this week so far.

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds
Valued Member
Trent C's Avatar
United States
166 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2013  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Trent C to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I was cashing my halves in today I received a 1990 $100 bill from the Boston Fed that is uncirculated. Does anyone know if it is worth anything above face value? I don't like federal reserve bank notes I just like coins so hopefully I can make a profit off of it and buy coins.
Valued Member
razzy's Avatar
United States
78 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2013  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add razzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jack and trapper VERY NICE!
jack I believe "decent" is a vast understatement!
for me decent is not getting skunked! lol

1 90% and 1 40% kennedy from 80$ in CWR yesterday!
picking up 6 boxes tomorrow!
Pillar of the Community
chuckster 125's Avatar
United States
4113 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2013  6:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chuckster 125 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
5 boxes today: 9
1 @90%- 53D Franklin
8 @ 40%

2 Proofs- a 79S and 2006S.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2013  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4 boxes tonight.

1 proof, 1 NIFC, 1 Franklin, and 1 1964.

I traded away all of 1964's and 7 rolls of 40%ers for the Barbers from the other day and I think I got the short end of the stick again.
Pillar of the Community
Silver Eagle's Avatar
United States
868 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2013  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds Jack!
Valued Member
United States
209 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2013  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gold panner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
another great box Jack! I did two boxes tonight box number one had two 40%. the second box was a skunk
Pillar of the Community
trapper's Avatar
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2013  11:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trapper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 box today (2) 1967 40%
and 1 Magician's coin a 1988 Kennedy with a Mexican 1971 20 centavos back that is the third one I have found like this.
Pillar of the Community
Silver Eagle's Avatar
United States
868 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2013  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up 2 boxes: skunked on the first and the second had 16 40% with 2 silver Enders. Happy hunting- got 4 more coming in today!
  Replies: 28,078 / Views: 2,339,287Next Topic
Page: of 1872

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Forums