Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28,073 / Views: 2,335,574Next Topic
Page: of 1872
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Pillar of the Community
carloscoria's Avatar
United States
729 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2017  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carloscoria to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds! I have been on a cold streak. Hope it ends soon.
Pillar of the Community
skibdib's Avatar
United States
1157 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2017  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skibdib to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silver Eagle and Arby are striking hard at the vein. I like that!

I did 4 loomis boxes earlier.... a 40% in roll 199. I laughed a little.

4 string boxes on deck, with no stamp. My supply has become weird. I think Jack is right, I feel like my own worst enemy right now.

*** update

skunked on first 2 boxes.

3rd had 7 x 40%

4th had 5 x 40% and a 1964.

These finds saved the week!! every piece counts, keep on stacking.
Edited by skibdib
04/28/2017 7:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2017  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4 boxes from last Friday: 1 40%er and a couple of NIFC.

2 boxes from Wednesday.

Box 1 had 2 enders. 10 40%ers, a 1964, a gold plated counterstamped, and an NIFC.

Box 2 skunked.
Pillar of the Community
trapper's Avatar
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2017  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trapper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arby
Glad to see you had some luck.
the worm finally turned for me this week also.
I've only been doing 2 boxes a week because I developed tendinitis in my left hand thump tendons and it hurt like heck. I went to hand specialist and got a steroid shot and it helped a lot.
Got 2 boxes today one was a skunk the other had 11 enders
found 63, 40%
and 12, 90% all Kennedy's
almost 14 ounces.
So I upped my order for next week, 2 on Monday and 4 on Friday.
Best of luck to everyone.


JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds



JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds
Valued Member
United States
455 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2017  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webekin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, my normal 2 boxes, were pickup on Monday.
Box one had 7 40%, 3 '69, 3 '67, 1 '68, box 2 had 1 '68, and 1 '69,
plus 2 1986 S. The first was scratched rather badly on the front, the 2nd was much better. Well 2 boxes
with more than an ounce of silver. I ordered from another bank 4 months ago,
she called on Thursday ask if I still wanted the 2 boxes, yes says I, so Monday I will get 2 more. Wish me luck, Webekin
Edited by Webekin
04/29/2017 7:46 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Pillar of the Community
skibdib's Avatar
United States
1157 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2017  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skibdib to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow trapper, havnt seen one like that in a little while. Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
trapper's Avatar
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2017  12:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trapper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
skibdib

Thanks
good luck this week.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2017  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4 boxes from Friday.

2 40%ers, 1 1964, a proof, and a couple of NIFC.
Pillar of the Community
John77's Avatar
United States
2958 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2017  12:52 am  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, trapper! That's a heck of a haul...

I've noticed the really good silver finds here lately seem to mostly be out of the LOOMIS and String&Son boxes... I've been getting nothing but BRINKS boxes of late. I haven't found a silver in a few weeks now, though the boxes last week did have a number of NIFCs including some of the "tougher" date ones along with some proofs and a very circulated 1987-D.

Hoping to break the dry silver spell soon.
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,600,000 nickels searched in eight years! Have found FOUR complete Jefferson sets!
Edited by John77
05/02/2017 12:57 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2017  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had off today and was contemplating if I wanted to drive all the way to the other side of town after working on a bunch of projects this morning to go to my emergency bank.

I decided to go and I am glad I did.

1 40%, 2 NIFC, and a 1952 Washington Carver commem.

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

JFK-Half-Dollar-Roll-Hunters:-Silver,-Proofs-And-Other-Finds

Pillar of the Community
John77's Avatar
United States
2958 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2017  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds, jack_jeckel!
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,600,000 nickels searched in eight years! Have found FOUR complete Jefferson sets!
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2017  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big7mag to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had the same yellow boxes this weeks. All skunks! Good luck everyone
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
 Posted 05/03/2017  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I decided to go and I am glad I did.

1 40%, 2 NIFC, and a 1952 Washington Carver commem.
Nice finds!
  Previous TopicReplies: 28,073 / Views: 2,335,574Next Topic
Page: of 1872

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.55 seconds to rattle this change. Forums