| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,580 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote:Do we have that many guessers anymore  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Quote: Do we have that many guessers anymore Hopefully! Need 4 more of these to come by. Maybe some lurkers too, Loonie Mrwhatisit Joshu-a Wrekkdd Skeletonwizaed8 NumisEd
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Looking for a Bahrain 25 Fils (2007) Type 1 (2009) Type 2 (2010) Type 2 (2011) Type 2
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Im still here, just waking up  , was just over on Numista looking at all our data  Kinda hard to have multiple sites up on a phone at the same time... One in 4 chance... I guess a Bahrain 1432 (2011) 25 fils, 2nd type 
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/02/2022 05:53 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
mrwhatisit's guess is incorrect.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
My guess is a Bahrain 1428 (2007) 25 Fils - Hamad 1st type. (From the UK). 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
loonie's guess is incorrect. Quote: (From the UK) I was hoping someone would notice that. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Quote: I was hoping someone would notice that. I certainly did.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: I certainly did. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
¥I'll guess Bahrain 25 Fils type 2(2009)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Wrekkdd, your guess is also incorrect. Unbelievable 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Looks like it might be the one with the highest frequency. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
 well it looks narrowed down to 1 coin now
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Looks like it might be the one with the highest frequency. How can that be?  You guys are good at avoiding becoming GM, I'll give you that. Whenever I have a 1 in 6 chance I always seem to get it right. 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,580 |