| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,516 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued before the 20th century? No 2. Is the diameter of this coin greater than 22mm? Yes 3. Has this coin been demonetised? Yes 4. Was this coin issued before 1976? Yes 5. Is the weight of this coin greater than 10 grams? No 6. Is the diameter of this coin more than 25mm? Yes 7. Does this coin have a face value of 10 or less? No 8. Does the country of issue have an N in its name? No 9. Does this coin contain any precious metal? No. 10. Is this a Standard circulation coin? Before it was demonitized, Yes. 11. Was this coin issued before or during 1940? No 12. Was this coin issued after 1955? Yes 13. Was this coin issued in a country within Africa? No 14. Was this coin issued 1965 or later? No 15. Does the name of the country of issue contain a C anywhere in its name? Yes 16. Does this coin contain magnesium? Yes. I think we have a winner! 17. Is the denomination valued at 20 sen or 50 sen from Cambodia? Yes 18. Is the denomination 50 sen? Yes First in first served..... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I guess Cambodia 1959 50 sen, KM#-56...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
Quote:
I guess Cambodia 1959 50 sen, KM#-56...
Winner winner, chicken dinner!  A few spots of corrosion but I didn't have any Cambodian coins in my collection so I wasn't complaining for 30c. I did also get a 10 and 20 sen piece for 30c each.    Look forward to the next coin!! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I kinda have to thank Keith for that one  just wondered if he was going to materialize questions from that thinking  ... I have a coin  got it from the recent flea market I went to a week ago... Ask away... 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Nice coin David.  mrwhatisit, is this a circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Quote: I kinda have to thank Keith for that one Don't thank me. Thank Oz
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Nice coin David, Good round.
Mrwhatisit, was your coin issued in the 20th century?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Those Cambodian coins are neat as well  Thanks Oz as well  1.) Is this a circulation coin? Yes 2.) Was this coin issued in the 20th century? Yes 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 17mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
3.) Is this coin larger than 17mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1950?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
is this coin larger than 24mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Is this coin from north America?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
4.) Was this coin issued after 1950? Yes
5.) Is this coin larger than 24mm? No
6.) Is this coin from North America? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
No way to put North America, into Numstia  Was this coin issued after 1969? And there's that word "from" again 
Edited by Keith67 07/11/2022 1:30 pm
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,516 |