| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,593 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Well I'm definitely learning some stuff here!
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
For the purposes of this game we need to clarify if Australia is an island or not.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Since Australia is a continent it can't be an island. So I'll say not an island.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Poor Wrekkdd. You (well, me also ) have put him to the ropes on archaic measurements, geography and government. Wrekkdd' turn as GM reminds me of a classic quote from Apocalypse Now: "Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another." I'm not one to complain about learning new things, so there will be more "missions" I will happily take.
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/13/2022 07:32 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
I know it has been referred to as the island continent.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
I'm just going with the Google answer. I'll just say it's not an Australian coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Was this coin issued in any island countries to the north of Australia?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
13) Was this coin issued in any island countries to the north of Australia? no (I'm assuming your talking about all the islands north and north east of Australia) google is giving me two different results for this area and how it's broke. Up. One says there is 3 groups for the islands and another says there is 4
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/13/2022 08:24 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Brought all the answers forward...
1) Is this coin round, minted without a hole and not made of gold? Yes. 2)was this coin issues before 1959? Yes. 3)Is this coin larger than 0.669 inches? Yes 4a)Does the coin weigh more than 1.5432 scruples? Yes 4b) Was this coin issued before the year "Bertie" was coronated? No 5)Does the obverse of this coin have an effigy of a person? Yes 6)Is the diameter more than 3 barleycorns? yes 7)Does this coin contain silver? Yes 8) Was this coin issued in the U.S.A.? no 9)Is the effigy of the person a monarch? Yes 10)Is this coin larger than 30mm? yes 11)Is the diameter of this coin larger than 38mm? No 12)Was this coin issued on an island or group of islands? Yes 13)Was this coin issued anywhere in the land region we call Micronesia? No. 13) Was this coin issued in any island countries to the north of Australia? no
Edited by triggersmob 07/13/2022 08:49 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Brought all the answers forward... Much appreciated, I planned on going back writing them all down and posting the list, it's not easy to do via mobile unless I keep up with the list after every question. I'll try that next time and from here.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Quote: it's not easy to do via mobile I thought that might be the case, that's why I did it. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin minted in the U.S.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin minted in the U.S. Is this a question or a statement that doesn't make sense? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Quote: Is this a question or a statement that doesn't make sense? Some of those countries in that area do use U.S. dollars.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin minted in the U.S.?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,593 |