| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,617 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
I was hoping to finish this round before I had to go back to bed  I should be asleep now but I say 30-49 more minutes 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
And BTW I will be introducing some odd breakdown questions in the future for those who like to think  Im pretty good at that kind of thing 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Go to bed. We can wait I was waiting for a phone call, but it's bed time now. I'll be back in 5-6 hours 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Say keith, we both scored on GTP. Good job buddy. We should have a side bet, loser sends winner a coin. You in.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Say keith, we both scored on GTP. Good job buddy. We should have a side bet, loser sends winner a coin. You in..... First off, why don't you have a guess at this game? Don't leave us. Second off, what do you have in mind? (wouldn't make sense to pay shipping for a 2016 Cent)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
With the north of Australia question, I meant only those island directly north i.e. Indonesia, Philippines etc. GM said we were getting closer when we mentioned Micronesia, so I was thinking South Pacific now.
Lets confirm NZ. Was this coin issued in New Zealand?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Was this coin a circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: First off, why don't you have a guess at this game? Don't leave us. Sorry folks, I'm not going anywhere.  . Just got a busy schedule these days. I'll guess when need be. Oz, have I got a story for you. I met Joan O'Malley today. She is the seamstress who made the 1st Maple Leaf Canadian flag. She was my 2nd Mom's best friend. Once I found this out, I asked 'mom' to get some signatures on some of my coins. Not a problem. I'll post them later. Unfortunately, we met at my 'Mom's' Celebration of Life. I did finally get to thank her though. She informed me she has a park being named after her in Ottawa soon to be opened. Quote: what do you have in mind? Is that a  . Fool.  . I got a 67 dime here, maybe a quarter.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 07/13/2022 5:45 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
Quote:
First off, why don't you have a guess at this game?
Second off, what do you have in mind?
Well, there go Questions 16 and 17.  With Steve's 2 questions we have only 1 question left. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Very funny. We'll see. Blame keith. He should know better.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
16) Was this coin issued in New Zealand? yes 17) Was this coin a circulation coin? yes
Just woke up.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Is this half crown dated in the 1930s but not 1934? 
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/13/2022 9:49 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
18)Is this half crown dated in the 1930s but not 1934? Yes
I think that narrowed it down to 1 coin, already confirmed it wasn't a 1934.
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/13/2022 9:59 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I see three coins yet in that date range...
Is your coin dated 1933?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,617 |