| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,639 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Was this coin issued on an island or group of islands?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
6.) Was this coin issued in Eurasia? Yes 7.) Was this coin issued after 1870? No 8.) Was this coin issued on an island or group of islands? No 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1856?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Europe?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Loonie I'm in. Feel lucky the season 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Was this coin issues in a land locked country?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Based on my first question Europe is to large. The country is less then 1 million km squared
Edit:nvm I should have chose my wording better.
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/14/2022 1:08 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Based on my first question Europe is to large. The country is less then 1 million km squared Russia is the only country in Europe bigger than 1 million squared km. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Russia is the only country in Europe bigger than 1 million squared km. I forgot Europe was a continent  Is it the only country in Eurasia that has 1million km square. I didn't think we narrowed it down to Europe specifically yet. Maybe I'll try to do a flag break down at some point lol, to narrow down a coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
9.) Was this coin issued after 1856? Yes
10.) Was this coin issued in Europe? Yes
11.) Is this thing exonumia? Nope
12.) Was this coin issued in a land locked country? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Here is the pics I talked of last night. The centre picture of Joan is when she signed all my stuff. You can see the stamps on the table.     Quote:Loonie I'm in. Feel lucky the season  Good stuff. What have you got for me......when I win of course.  . Gotta play catch up now.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
some very nice memorabilia there Loonie. I have one of those big Canada flag stamps.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
13.) Is this coin copper? Yes Loonie, that is a nice proof set with a great backstory  And you all are getting there... 7 more questions! 
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/15/2022 05:31 am
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,639 |