Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,660Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm at a loss in this one lol, 3 questions and still so many coins. Also I have come to the conclusion I am bad at using numista. Italy alone seems to have a ton in the date range. Let me see if the size narrowed it down a bit.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin issued after 1859?
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
still so many coins


16 is not that many
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does this coin weigh more the 4.9g?


Quote:
16 is not that many


My search has it down to 14 coins ATM what am I missing...
Got 10 for Italy and 4 for Greece


Nvm I capped the max size at 30mm so I assume there is two large copper coins.
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/15/2022 09:40 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Blah after upping the size now I'm at 22 possible coins.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
4.) Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm? Yes
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow idk how I missed that.


Edit: between 19-25mm I got 6 results total.
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/15/2022 09:47 am
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got 12 from Italy, 2 from Greece, 2 from Gibraltar
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm at 3 from Greece(max size as 24.9 because it would have to be smaller then 25) 1 from Gibraltar and 9 from Italy.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After 1856 would mean 1857 as start day until 1870
Size below 25mm means max 24.9mm, or am I doing this wrong lol.
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/15/2022 10:00 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With my new search I'm coming up 6 from Italy, 2 from Greece and 1 for Gibraltar.

19-24.9mm
Copper
Issued between 1857-1870
Standard circulation coin

This is what I'm looking up.



When I put 1800-1899 dates my auto correct turns them to 1900-1999, idk why lol.
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/15/2022 10:05 am
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9814 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
With my new search I'm coming up 6 from Italy, 2 from Greece and 1 for Gibraltar.

That's what I get too.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
With my new search I'm coming up with 6 from Italy


Those soldo coins have different mint marks for the same year!

I'm counting coins not coin types!!
Edited by OzLeigh
07/15/2022 10:10 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So including the mint marks I got 4 more, also I think Gibraltar is out. The only two coins minted in the correct time frame were proof coins, if it's a proof it's not standard circulation issue is it... I guess they could have circulated proofs back then idk how they did things lol
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9814 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2022  10:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did we even ask if it was a circulation coin..
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,660Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.18 seconds to rattle this change. Forums