| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,734 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
I tried to delete that question. To late 
Edited by Keith67 07/17/2022 05:06 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: I tried to delete that question. To late I don't mess around.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm down to 19 coins.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this coin smaller than 17mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin a fraction?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin smaller than 17mm? YES Quote: Is the denomination of this coin a fraction? NO
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
1. Is this a circulation coin? Yes 2. Was this coin around when Godzilla was 1st released? (1954) Yes 3. Was this coin around when the first Australian Open tennis tournament was held (known then as the Australasian championships)? (1905) No 4. Was this coin around when this flag was 1st flown? (1934) No 5. Is the diameter of this coin greater than that of a standard C cell battery? (25.5mm) No 6. Does this coin contain any precious metals? No 7. Was this coin around by the end of WWII? (1945) Yes 8. Is the diameter of this coin less than or equal to the standard size of a Lincoln Cent? (19mm) Yes 9. Was this coin around during the close of the New York Worlds Fair with the Trilon/Perisphere sculpted buildings? (1940) Yes 10. Is this coin copper-nickel? No 11. Is this coin bronze? Yes 12. Does this coin weigh more than 4 grams? No 13. Does this coin have a mint mark? Yes 14. Is the denomination of this coin more than 1? No 15. Is this coin smaller than 17mm? Yes 16. Is the denomination of this coin a fraction? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I got messed up. Thought 1 was out for a denomination.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
I think we are down to 2 coins Poland & Switzerland
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: I think we are down to 2 coins Poland & Switzerland If you say so.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I think we are down to 2 coins I have 16 coins with lots of years. I'm just looking for mint marks now. That Q is going to work for us here I think.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I'm just looking for mint marks now. I'll wait
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: If you say so. Am I missing something 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
keith, I agree with Poland and Switzerland. I have Denmark, Hungary, Iceland and maybe Latvia and Sweden. That little figure on the 1 Ore may be a mint mark......need to look into that.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,734 |